- DOWNLITE does not accept returns that have been used or laundered.
- All products require a Return Authorization (R/A) number prior to return shipping. Please use your 5 digit order number as your R/A.
- Products returned to DOWNLITE without an R/A number will be refused.
- Returned products are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- DOWNLITE will accept returns up to 30 days after shipment unless the product is defective.
Please follow the steps below to expedite your return in a timely manner:
1. Put item/s that you are returning back in the original box it was shipped in. With your order number written on the outside of the box along with the word *RETURN* near the order number.
2. Please print your original form copy that was sent to you when you made your order and circle item/s that you are returning. If this form is not in the box additional charges may apply.
3. Return address:
Attn: Craig Walter
8153 Duke Blvd.
Mason, Ohio 45040
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
B-to-B orders are processed within 3 business days. Orders placed between Friday afternoon and Sunday night are entered into our system Monday morning. Shipping times around major holidays will be set in advance and shared with our partners. All orders are shipped on our FedEx shipping account. No 3rd-Party Freight Account can be utilized. We cannot at this time support Next Day or 2nd-Day Air on orders. Customized packing slips are not available as an option at this time. In addition, the actual mailing label on the outside of the box cannot be modified. We do not use a signature required service from FedEx or UPS. If your shipping expectations surpass what we offer, you may wish to order additional items to have on hand and store them in your warehouse.
Our shipping calculator will give a default ship estimate for Hawaii and Alaska but please note there will be a surcharge that will range to 25% to 50% of an order based on the cubic measurements of the items. We will not process a Hawaii or Alaska order until you approve those surcharges. Due to the bulky nature of our items -the shipping calculations are not accurate for those extended locations (Only Hawaii & Alaska).